Terms of Business / Notes on data protection
- When transporting and storing household goods, we only operate according to the General terms and Conditions for Moving and Storage and the corresponding liability provisions.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Storage of German Furniture Removal Industry (ALB 2022) are applied when storing household goods of non-consumers.
- When transporting household goods of non-consumers, the General terms and Conditions for Removals 2022 (AGB Umzug 2022) are applied.
- When storing and digitizing files, we operate according to the General Terms and Conditions for File Storage (AGB-Akten 2010).
- In all other cases we operate exclusively in accordance with the Allgemeine Deutsche Spediteurbedingungen 2017 - ADSp 2017 - (German Freight Forwarders' General Terms and Conditions 2017). You can download the ADSp 2017 here.
Note: In clause 23 the ADSp 2017 deviates from the statutory liability limitation in section 431 German Commercial Code (HGB) by limiting the liability for multimodal transportation with the involvement of sea carriage and an unknown damage location to 2 Special Drawing Rights (SDR)/kg and, for the rest, the customary liability limitation of 8,33 SZR/kg additionally to Euro 1,25 million per damage claim and Euro 2,5 million per damage event.
Hertling presents itself in this Internet presentation ("website"). For this reason, the website is subject to constant changes to update and improve the information and functions offered. Hertling GmbH & Co. KG therefore reserves the right to make changes or additions to the website without prior notice.
Hertling GmbH & Co. KG is not liable for damage of any kind arising from the use or in connection with the use of the information provided here, be it direct or indirect damage, consequential damage or special damage including loss of profit, or damage resulting from the loss of data occurs. This does not apply in the case of intent and in the event that liability is mandatory by law.
Hertling took great care in creating the website www.hertling.com, but cannot guarantee the correctness of all the information provided. Hertling is also unable to constantly monitor all of the sites that can be accessed via a link and is therefore not responsible for the content of these sites.